For ease and convenience in travel to the orangutans of Tanjung Puting National Park so we are here to provide transportation services boats/klotok.
If you want a tour of nature to Tanjung Puting National Park in Indonesia precisely in West Kotawaringin District Kumai, Central Kalimantan, to see orangutans in their natural habitat. Transfortasi We provide services for tourists to visit the Orangutan Tanjung Puting National Park.
Large Boat / Klotok Besar
By using the boat / klotok 20M length, width 4M, the crew of boat by 3 persons namely: 1 Captain, 2 assistant, this will provide comfort for you and will more freely on the boat, because for the moment the Dolphin Boat is the largest to type of boat tours in this area. so you and your family will likely enjoy orangutan tours, large boat are more stable when walking along the river to see the natural scenery of tropical forest and Kalimantan will also be more free to spend the night on the boat in the tourist area of orangutans in Tanjung Puting National Park.
- Boat tours to the orangutans of Tanjung Puting National Park.
- Can be used for boat opservasi / photography / documentary filmmaking in the area of Tanjung Puting National Park.
- The bed in the boat there are 4 people
- Additional Mattress About 10 0rang
- Able to accommodate up to 10 people sleeping on the boat deck
- On the deck of the ship is equipped with a tent, dining table and chairs for 10 people.
- Bathroom / Toilet
- Kitchen for cooking
Small Boat/Klotok Kecil
In addition to providing a large boat we also provide boat/ klotok tour to the Tanjung Puting National Park small size with the length 15m, width of 2.9 m, the crew of boat by two men one Captain and one assistant, can be used to spend the night in the Tour to Tanjung Puting National Park and suitable for those of you who only 2-4 people in the tour.
- 4 pieces bed mattress (above deck)
- Dining table for 4 people
- Toilet / Bathroom
Dolphin Boat / Kelotok also can be rented for a long time. if you want to do opservasi / photography / making of documentaries and other films in the area around Tanjung Puting National Park, because the boat/klotok will make you more comfortable in staying in the vicinity of the river, although in the long term.